In Shattered Identity Lexi Branson faces danger from the man she loves.
Lexi Branson thinks she's found the
guy of her dreams. So what if he's
older? Her new motto is, "Love
knows no boundaries or age limits."
Zack Bane loves her and treats her like
a princess and that's all that matters.
Lexi soons discovers that she doesn't know Zack as well as she thought. He has secrets, the kind that shatter the lives of those who love him. When faced with the truth, Lexi tries to hang onto him because she has a secret of her own.
When Lexi ends up in danger, she discovers she has no one to turn to except her ex-boyfriend, Jeremy. Can Jeremey, who is still in love with her, keep her safe from Zack? When faced with a choice will Lexi choose to stay with the guy who has become a stranger or will she choose Jeremy, the guy who loves her with all his heart?
1) The story is about Lexi, the "bad girl" from Mistaken Identity. Even though it's the sequel to Mistaken Identity, it can be read alone and make perfect sense as a stand-alone novel.
2) Lexi thinks she's found the perfect guy, but soon learns that he's abusive.
3) In the beginning of the book, Lexi is not living the life of a Christian because she's not one.
4) Lexi keeps secrets. She doesn't tell her mom about her boyfriend, Zack, because he's older and she's afraid her mother won't approve among other things.
5) Lexi finds out that her ex-boyfriend, Jeremy, is still in love with her and she becomes confused as to which guy is the one for her.
6) Eden, from Mistaken Identity, returns briefly in the book to console Lexi when she learns that she's being abused. They had been BFFs, but had ended their friendship when Lexi tried to steal Eden's boyfriend in Mistaken Identity.
7) Lexi finds out that Zack's money is not earned honestly.
8) Lexi wakes up in the hospital to find Jeremy and her mother by her side.
9) Lexi broke up with Jeremy in Mistaken Identity because he started going to church.
10) Lexi has several choices to make. Should she stay with Zack or go back to Jeremy? Can Jeremy save her from Zack and is she placing him in danger by allowing him back into her life? Should she become friends again with Eden? Should she become a Christian?
When not reading or writing, K. Dawn enjoys spending time with her husband of 16 years while walking their dogs beside a gorgeous lake near her home and plotting the next story waiting to be told.
Desert Breeze Publishing: http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/-strse-285/Shattered-Identity-K.-Dawn/Detail.bok