Saturday, January 26, 2013
Looking in the Window: Inspirational Blog Award
I've been awarded the Inspirational Blog Award by Cindy A. Christiansen She writes sweet inspirational romance and has out a new book, Stolen Horses, Stolen Hearts. Be sure to stop by her blog and read about her love of animals and how she likes to include them in her books. Thank you Cindy for this award!
I'm supposed to share seven things about myself.
1. My favorite Bible verses are Matthew 22: 37 - 39, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself."
2. I've had an exciting day! I just had a book accepted! I'll tell you more about it later.
3. When I'm not writing I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
4. I'm a swimmer.
5. I love the beach.
6. I love to bargain shop with my daughter.
7. I'm an Elvis Presley fan.
I'm giving the award to nine authors with inspirational blogs. Be sure to stop by and visit them.
E. A. West